Saturday 20 September 2008

Day Two: Banana Pancakes!

The day started off with some friendly faces, and the realisation of my inability to come up with something un cheesy but nice even though my head filled up with words... then the day took me on a drive practically round the island.  I had an hour to kill and so got lost in country side listening to good music.  I then arrived at Tori's house, and was attacked by her tiny dog who posesses no teeth but still has the ability to bite and bark and growl and chase some one off his soil.  Scary!!

So le moi and Tori set out for breakfast in St. Ouen's bay, eating banana pancakes, pretending like it's the week end..  outside a small van.  Boy were they good! :)
After that we then headed off to the big Checkers that I'd never been to in my life (how exciting! lol) and we bought the ingredients for yummy Brownies!!!   We then drove back to my house, parked the cars (three billion point turn for Tori, the funniest thing ever) and then headed off to school in my car (and make a pirate video) so that Tori could say hi to Mr. Tully, oh, and get gaffa taped to a chair in the studio, because she was silly enough to dare.  haha!  Demonstrations of studio badminton, synchro and fencing and some in jokes :) 

We then went back to mine and started off on our journey to make the brownies!  We videoed the whole thing, and watched it after and it was fricken hilarious... 
But they tuned out alright, and we set off for ice skating!   It was surreal that we were on an ice rink in the middle of Jersey.  how strange, most don't actually know it there!  At fiveish we parted ways, and I set off for my last film night in a while with Thomas and Big Dave.  We ate my brownies, and they were approved *woop!* and watched A Knight's Tale and Batman Returns.  It was such an awesome evening.  

Boy, am I gonna miss those two.



1 comment:

gwailoleigh said...

Dares are so dangerous in the studio :)