Friday 5 September 2008

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside...

Isn't amazing how people appreciate something as small and insignificant as a smile.  Yesterday, I had just walked out the bank when it was absolutely POURING with proper rain, and as always, I just went nuts.. I leapt into it, and opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out with my head facing to the heavens, my eyes closed tight, and danced,  waving my arms and bag around, swinging my hat in the air, and generally just having a crazy moment in which I did not stop laughing quite hysterically.  I swear the rainy weather does something to my head! Everybody else apart from the brave few were tucked in shop windows, all either staring with a huge grin on their face at the crazy girl dancing in the rain, or tutting in disapproval at the stupid idiotic girl who was dancing in the outrageous rain.  Which one, your choice.  I guess thats the way we all see the world differently, two people, looking at the same thing, seeing completely different things altogether.  It was so funny that the clock above the jewelers in town was playing "Oh I do love to be beside the sea side" at the time.  This man in a posh suit was humming it under his huge umbrella which made me laugh even more.  What a small and happy moment I'd thought I'd share with you.  Ironic that as I was getting soaked, I was on my way to the doctors, who shook his head and said only me.  =D

No comments: