Saturday 13 September 2008

Mistulation

After two showers, loads of soap and aloe vera, and about a tone of moisturiser, I'm still managing to smell strongly like a balloon!   It was such a cool day I cannot even describe!  Worth the smell of rotting bodies and french public toilets under my nose, worth the pain, sweat and tears.  I actually cant wait to see the finished product, to see how it's all been pieced together, and I really really want to see how the video's gonna end.  Everything is all resplendent and not even two months ago would that be the case, so thanks a billion times :)
Everyone had fun, and my friends who took part all said the same thing, and they cant wait to see it finished too.  One even said that it's a great leaving present before we all head off to university - immortalised in film and music :)

No comments: