Tuesday 9 September 2008

My name is...


Toz, Sugar Plum (fairy), Sugar, Sugar lump, Lumpy, One or Two?, Spik, Vic, Fred, Freddie, Victoria...  I've had so many nick names over these past 18 years, its a struggle to remember my own name some times.  People have started calling me by my old nick names and it's slightly confusing yet gives me a smile.  Freddie is the one that pretty much every body calls me now.  But it's funny that it seems to be the people that care most about me that call me Victoria for the majority of the time, although Freddie still somehow seems to be the name they use.  It's funny when someone shouts "FREDDIE!!" at the top of their voice in town, it's usually me and a loada blokes that turn round. lol.  

I love my names.  Part of me has totally morphed into a Freddie, the part of me that is nutts and crazy, and wants to perform, the part that loves bright lights and screams of crowds, the part of me that some how makes my friends laugh their butts off.  Probably the part of me that I enjoy living the most. I will always be a Sugar Plum Fairy to my coach, Paul and to Loz, I shall always be Toz.  But I will always be a Victoria, for after all, it means Victory.  Just a shame Rebours means the wrong way.  But there'd be something wrong if it was any other way :-)

Off to beddy byes now, very suddenly tired for some strange reason!  Night all, sleep well and dream away on fluffy clouds now...

2 comments:

Lyle said...

What're you going to be known as in England? Stick with Freddie or Victoria or allow some new ones to develop? :)

Moustache Fever said...

Who knows! who knows :)