Sunday 14 September 2008

We're All Going On A Summer Holiday

I feel like I'm on holiday in a foreign place!  Today has seemed to be a day of sightseeing walking and eating.  My mum, dad, brother, cousin, aunt, uncle and me started the day off at Colleen's caf for break fast, then venturing for the cliff paths.  After that we decided to take the scenic route to Gorey for a twirly whirly ice cream, I saw places I swear I've never seen in my life... which was nice.  But when we got there, the van was not!  So we headed back up to St. Catherine's for an ice cream and a walk down the Pier.  
After that we decided to go to the front to have a go on the pedalo things.  Once we got there, they only had seats for twos or threes, no fours, so walking it was!  We went half way to St. Aubin's and back again, and I saw old Trobi 2 on the way, got talking and realised I had lost my family!  So I legged it down to find them doing bench dips on the fitness trail they've got down there now.  After that was a drink at The bar, a wave at Rosie who was life guarding outside and the trip back home.  After some time playing Ronald, we're now going to eat pizza and watch movies.  Fun times!  My mum and dad go away to Canada tomorrow morning so it's technically just one week left with them now, and I feel that these two weeks are going to go scarily fast!  I've got so much to look forward to in these last weeks too.  

No comments: