Monday 22 September 2008

Day Five: School's Out

I fell asleep last night with music in my ears, sat at my desk, slobbering on top of my mac.  Time for bed I think.  I woke up this morning at about 5am, with huge bags under my eyes.  I thought for a little bit, then went back to sleep, woke up at 6:00, fell asleep again, missed my alarm, and woke up with the sun in my eyes at about half 9 ish.  I missed four calls from three different people, and had three texts waiting for me. 
I stumbled into the shower, probably the longest shower I've ever had.  I just couldn't be bothered to move.   Half an hour later and no hot water left, I stumbled back out again.  I wrote a blog, deleted a blog, wrote another one, and deleted that one too.  All attempts at day four.  I must remember to ask at Christmas.

I then went to school, for the last time in a long time.  I met up with Tori in the Church, where she found me playing the piano with my eyes closed.  I was so lost in the music, she gave me quite a fright.  We then went to the studio, where I played her the video of the video!  And then we headed off for english with year seven, where we were a panel, judging ideas. I enjoyed it, with good company, and laughs and giggles.

We then went back down to the studio, where I stupidly chickened out of an opportunity to conduct the orchestra, regretted it from the moment I walked out the door.  Tori and I enjoyed banoffie pie and a milk shake at Ransoms, then we parted ways.  I don't know what I've done with my glasses since then! (uh oh).  I then went back to school to pick up all my midi files and have a last hopeful look at the special place.  I gave Lydia a huge hug, and left for home.  I felt like my body was dragging me away with great difficulty, making my feet heavy so it was hard to climb the stairs...  I narrowly missed being gaffa taped to a chair, (which sucks.) damn the window pretending to be a mirror! 

I completed my ironing mountain! while watching Star Trek, then went to training, which was cancelled because I was the only one who turned up. fun times.  Instead I talked to Andy and Marcel about uni, life and roller coasters lol.

Mum and Dad are back now.  Mum liked her song, and they said yes to a very kind offer.  I gave Methini an iphone hug, and made a few wishes.

Packing tomorrow.

2 comments:

T said...

Hey dude, Im sorry I shouldnt have kept u in eng.....im really sorry xxx But I enjoyed tea time today (again) and I hope the afternoon at school made up for the time I kept u away :)

Helen McGuire - said...

hey i thought you were going to be in school on wednesday when I go in??!!
:(