Sunday 21 September 2008

Day Three: Saturday Night Fever

I've got numb hands and feet and nose... Freddie is slightly pissed.  Only slightly though, more drunk on excitement and laughs and good times, but right now, I'm just so chilled and I'm smiling that particular smile that only my friends know what it means. And I'm listening to a Jack Johnson CD that Thomas gave to me last night.

The day started off a bit crap, with everyone at work having a go at me, and saying goodbye to some of my co workers who I've come to love in such a short time, as it was my last shift today (until next summer!) 
I then went home, and started on a song that I'm doing as a present to my mum.  Just a cover, of her favourite song, Sally's Pigeons.  I really hope she likes it...  I've eaten so many brownies, I might just explode!  L.B and I then set out for the town, where I had the song that I just love "Have you ever..."  (not sure of the name of the song) Just the vocals, looping round and round and round.. never bored or tired.  It was a really nice night, Tori, Helen (who is definitely ginger), LB and Adam spouting a loud of shit all night as usual.  

Good moods and smiles, a hug for Tori to say good bye, and a slap and a punch for Helen :P

We got home in the taxi just now, and I looked up to the heavens and stopped and said... Wow.
The stars littered all over the sky, so bright, the half moon shining.  So a few wishes and a smile, and here I am listening to Jack and thinking of many people and things.  Good night world, Freddie loves you. x

No comments: