Tuesday 16 September 2008

Cheer Up Charlie, It Aint That Bad!

Hormone soup had been digested and well and truly shat out... now there's a nice image for you all!

Here is a little song I wrote

You might want to sing it note for note 


Don't worry be happy 


In every life we have some trouble 


When you worry you make it double 


Don't worry, be happy... 



 

Ain't got no place to lay your head 


Somebody came and took your bed 


But don't worry, be happy 


The land lord say your rent is late 


He may have to litigate 


Don't worry, be happy 
(Look at me I am happy!) 


Don't worry, be happy 
(Here I give you my phone number 
When your worried call me 
I make you happy) 


Don't worry, be happy

 

Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style 


Ain't got not girl to make you smile 


But don't worry be happy 


Cause when you worry your face will frown 


And that will bring everybody down 


So don't worry, be happy now... 



 

Don't worry don't do it, be happy 


Put a smile on your face

Don't bring everybody down like this 


Don't worry, it will soon past 


Whatever it may be

 

Don't worry, be happy



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doo be do be do

Hormones go poo

Anonymous said...

indeedy do dah day!