Wednesday 10 September 2008

BOOM! went the buttock.

Contented about Contemplating Contemplation , happily smug in other words!  What a great day, I was in such a great mood after leaving the world of composition and smiles that from then on I managed to shock a Polish guy by kissing him (on the cheek) for no apparent reason, winking and running off giggling, legg it to the beach, in my life guard uniform, to see all my friends, arriving by shouting loudly and dancing and singing towards them all, jump in the sea, sing yo ho yo ho at the top of my voice, jump off a very high wall and swear loudly at Helen (as shown in picture) LOL!  That was among many other crazy things!  I even left my phone behind! (shock horror shouts Marina!)  I never ever leave my phone behind!!!!!  I'm still so hyper now my cheek bones have risen into my eyes. (with the surprised eye brows hehe).  
The box labeled "MIRACLE" has the lid placed on and is safely stored away on my shelves next to a steel and bolted box named "Fuck off, got it!", an open box named "Infinite World of Imagination.", oh, and a can of Whoopass.   :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the perfect name for a perfect box. I couldnt have put it better:)