Thursday 15 May 2008

Baguette!

Are we wired differently? Perhaps our parents (or if you're religious, God) thought it would be fun to connect the red wire to the green, instead of just leaving it red. And voila! The creative one pops out.

"Mental she is." Funny that on a day where I talk about what it is to be "mad" I get called crazy / mad / mental about four times by five different people, including my parents, friends and my piano teacher. But what is it to be mental? Or normal for that matter! Wrong wiring? Or just the 'odd-job' who just has that little more willing to have fun and not give a **** what others think of them... Don't like it? Then bloody well lump it.

Today I had a chat about labels. Clothes labels and all.
Do I label myself? I try not to, and I hope I don't, but I am the way I am, put a name to it if you like, but it aint gonna change a thing. After all, a label is just a name. Sometimes I think, that if my experiences (in all aspects of my life) had not have happened, then maybe I wouldn't be me. And that would be terrible! (wouldn't it Alex? Coolness just wouldn't be there, and that would be totally lame-ass)

Am I Mad? Yeah, why not =)

1 comment:

gwailoleigh said...

Welcome to the club!