Tuesday 13 May 2008

Bingo.


Whoa. What a day. Half from the flamey depths of Hell, half from the blue skied, cloudy Heaven.




Reality check. Moving on.

Stages of a hallucination

1. Emergence of surprising or warded-off memory or fantasy images
2. Frequent
reality checks
3. Last vestige of
insight as hallucinations become “real”
4. Fantasy and distortion elaborated upon and confused with actual perception
5. Internal-external boundaries destroyed and possible pantheistic experience

I know for a fact that cameras show the truth. I'm not talking about the after processing of a photo, but the real time camera and what it shows and what I perceive from it. I understand how cameras work, so looking through the camera, I know that it shows what is real.

So, seeing normally through the lens of a camera, because it is perceiving the absolute truth, technology cannot be wrong (as to the way I understand it). The rest, being left to the imagination. "voluntary control." - is what is being told, or perceived, as to what the belief of what will happen is. If that makes any sense what so ever.

Hmmm...

1 comment:

gwailoleigh said...

Perfectly clear and understood.