Sunday 25 May 2008

Smile! (you'll live longer)

I love the way things seem to travel, and get moved from one loving owner to the next. Take my piano, Ronald. He was once Beaulieu's piano, being loved by many a child, including my aunty who recognised it. "I used to sing next to a piano that looked just like that one at school" "That's because it IS that piano". Moving on... he then moved to a different home, where I'm sure he was loved again! He was then gonna be put into a dump, but somehow ended up in my dining room. heh. And so, Ronald is being loved some more.
Same happened again today. Tis my uncle's birthday, and he lives next to a field where we do bbq's and huge bon fires. The piano stool that I used to sit on during Smokin' Vincents rehersals, that came along with Ronald, was going to be taken up to the next bonfire heap because my mum refuses to have it in the house. I was very sad at this point, because I do love that stool (very comfy). Anywho, my cousin Katie walked in and was like "ooh! I need a stool for my room, and it'll look nice there too!" And there we have it. It's off to another loving home =)

How lovely.

No comments: