Wednesday 14 May 2008

Three Miracles Make A Saint


What an incredibly interesting day!

Not last night, but the night before, I fell asleep without flicking: Miracle no 1.

I awoke rather suddenly this morning, after a terrible night's sleep, thinking that it was 7:15. I panicked like crazy, jumped out of bed, legged it into the shower, ate really quickly, and thought *shit* is was only 5:15. My heart can stop racing now. I went back to bed, and actually managed to get back to sleep. Miracle no 2: sleep because of music.

So the school day began as usual, but feeling rather tentative and unsure as to whether I should make my way down those steps. But I thought *fuck it* and went there anyway.

After singing and smiling, I made my way to Philosophy and Ethics. *sigh*. It was that enthralling that me and Cecil ended up making hand puppets and attacking each other. I even set fire to my pencil, narrowly missing the desk, and our teacher didn't even notice. (*snigger*)

I was in a surprisingly good mood after RS AKA WOT (Waste Of Time) and I headed down to the studio, where there was the roller coaster ride of sadness onto happiness. Miracle no 3: They've gone!

Lunch time proved to be a hyper one, even though I was so tired my eyeballs were screaming to jump out of their sockets. (like the staring girl).

I then finished with a lovely music tech lesson, that included the slight air of tension, but not enough to put me off such a great day. More greatness spread, more light can be seen.

Pussy Galore for everyone I say!

You're officially a Saint.

1 comment:

Little Red Belly Dancer said...

lol that RS lesson was so funny. We were drawing all over each other and he didn't even notice :P lol
ps-Woof woof!