Saturday 24 May 2008

Class of 2008

That's it. The last day ever of school. The last time I'm ever gonna have a whole week where I see my friends everyday. The last time I'm gonna be tirelessly following my structured timetable. The last time I'm ever gonna help to run an assembly. The last I'm ever gonna have to trudge up to U8 from the middle school half way through an eccentric English lesson. The last time I'm ever gonna complain about having to walk up that bloody hill to De La Salle RS lessons. The last time I'm gonna sneak down to the church during mentor time to play the grand piano. The last time I'm ever gonna walk down those steps to the dungeons (aka the studio) everyday. That's it. Over. I managed to hold my tears in yesterday quiet well. I somehow made everybody else cry, through the power of music, but it wasn't until that last "free" lesson that I let it out. I actually can't believe that I've finished at that school. I love the place so so much and my time there has just seemed to fly past, I guess because I've had so much fun there.

I know it's now onwards to new horizons and a new life, with excitement and new people, and that I'm so lucky to have the opportunities to go to this new life, but to be honest, I really really don't want to leave this one behind. I can't even begin to describe to you how much I'm gonna miss everything. The people, the place, the lifestyle... everything.

2 comments:

Lyle said...

Nice photos... who's feet?

Every Dog Has Its Day said...

yeah, I guess that if you know marina you know a lot about me, we share this part and the rest is us. We are actually quite different in our similar way.

I'm curious about the joke, what was it? I can't remember much of the cobversation because I was more interested in observing every single detail I cold get about everything. I do remember that I liked how your car smelt. With the music (Superman, I remember), it felt...nice. Like cars should really smell.

I'm glad it made you smile.