Sunday 18 May 2008

Should I? Should I Not?

In two days time, I will add a post.

This post will be the five things (marina's blog) about me that perhaps a few people know, perhaps no one knows, or perhaps have forgotten.

This is a warning.

If you don't like the truth, or get upset, or angry, or what ever, easily... DON'T read it. Delete my blog and never visit the page again.

I have already written the post, but at this moment in time, I'm not quite brave enough, or stupid enough to post it.

So give me two days.

If you know what I'm talking about and think I would be an idiot to publish it on the web, then please tell me before the two days are up.

But in a way, I think me posting it, would be my way of finally letting go... because within the last few days, I've slowly started to realise that none of what was said will come true, none of what was done was my fault, and none of what I see is real.

Perhaps this blog is all I need to show that fact.

Or perhaps not.

1 comment:

Little Red Belly Dancer said...

I think that you need to do whatever you feel would be best for you. If you think it will make you feel better, then I think you should post it. This blog is about you; people can read it or not read it as they like.