Friday 27 June 2008

And She Pisses Coolness Apparently.


Ok, so I just cried for about two hours straight. I couldn't help it, it just didn't seem to want to stop flowing. Now my nose is bright red and my eyes are scratching my skull again! (silly girl).
But now I've calmed down, with some help from great memories and rain music, and everything is once again resplendent, and I'm smiling, a very big and happy smile.

I've just finished reading my year book, and in the back pages there are some quotes that I find very very true. So here they are:

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
"A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails." - Donna Roberts.
"A diamond is a lump of coal that stuck with it." - Matt Mann.

This one is my favourite:

"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit with on a porch swing, never say a word, then walk away thinking it was the best conversation you'd ever had."

No comments: