Sunday 22 June 2008

Oh, The Hokey Kokey!

It's quite a surreal thing, but for the past two nights, I have found my self putting my left leg in, my left leg out, in out, in out, shaking it all about. I do the hokey kokey and I turn around, and apparently, that's what it's all about. *clap clap*.

The first time was at about half eleven at night, falling over on the beach, with people looking at us, shaking their head, muttering, stupid piss heads. But we weren't drunk at all. Me, Marina, Tori and Claire. Oh, and we also played "it". Screaming and shouting and singing very loudly. heh. The second time was last night when Methini, Tori and Marina all came round, and once more I found that I was this time putting my right boob in, my right boob out, in out, in out, shaking it all about. (LOL). We'd do the hokey kokey and we'd turn around, and that's what it's all about. *clap clap*. Then we played "it". yay!

Funeriforous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love us!