Thursday 12 June 2008

Fe Fick Fog's Of Freddie

Woah. I don't actually know how I managed to function today.

I can't really describe to you what mood / state I was in, but I'll try my best.

I didn't feel miserable at all, quite the opposite actually, but I think I must have looked it (I'm really sorry if I made anyone feel miserable)
I was incredibly tired for some strange reason.
My brain didn't seem to be there.
It was kinda like being shoved into a deep and thick fog, swirling pointlessly around my head.
I couldn't think, at all.
I couldn't speak properly either.
My body felt like it was being held in limbo, and I was continuously trying to pull out of it, and fight it, just to move forward.
I found it very hard to breathe too.
I didn't really know what to do with my self, with any aspect of myself. My body, my brain, my vision (which was resplendent, but I found it hard to look at things, to see things), my hearing (like that thick fog), everything. Kinda like a gigantic metaphysical glass was put over my head, heavy, with unclear sight and sound. Yet that orchestra sounded clear as day. Perfect infact.
It was the same feeling as being pulled into a zone out. Except I never actually went into a zone out. Just, kinda, sat there. My brain and body, and soul if you like, just, kinda, sat there. Right in the middle of limbo.

Strange... very strange.

No comments: