Friday 6 June 2008

Shaky Shake Shake!

Well, I can only think of possibly two days that have been somewhere near as nerve racking as this one has been. I've been nervous all day! I'm still shaking now lol.
So I started off with a frantic run about my house with some unwelcome guests shouting in my ear. A trip to the studio made me calm down a lot, with nice, relaxing Brian Eno... sleeeeep. So then into my first exam, R.S. - 2 hours down, two hours left to go, ever. (thanks god.)

I was then put into quarantine, (of the non-bird flu sense) luckily with my best friends, and then puked once more before heading to the dreaded three hour English war synoptic. FUN. It was actually much better than I anticipated, but I dunno, I don't wanna jinx it! (last time I thought I did well in an English exam, I got an E. ha.)

After that the nerves calmed down a bit, they weren't even too prominent during my first attempt at singing solo with my (lookin' sexy) bassist Thomas. That was until I freaked out for some strange reason in the middle of one of my favourite songs, Under Pressure (quite literally!) I was shaking so much for the second attempt, but it turned out to be much more successful than the first, probably because I had all my friends around me =)

No sitting on beach stairs tonight till two am, off to bed I am to get some bloody good sleep! Good night all, and thanks to all who need to be thanked =)

2 comments:

gwailoleigh said...

nerves show you care. My first real gig started with me chucking up in college bogs! You played to a room of strangers and were the best thing they heard all night.
Well done and thank you for your music

Lyle said...

As roller coaster pictures go, you've picked a pretty chilled out one there! But, point made.

Hope the remaining papers (which is a lot more friendly word than exams) go smoother, and are a lot less sick-inducing :S