Monday 23 June 2008

The Beached Obese Whale

Urgh! Why do I dress SO badly?! I realised that I actually put my self in a position of humiliation. I look like some obese beached whale most of the time, wearing stupid tartan shorts and bowler hats for god's sake!

You get people like Lydia who dress so well, and always look pretty, even in uniform...

So Lydia, please give me a lesson on how to dress properly, because I'm in fact not that beached obese whale underneath those badly put together clothes. Having even your family members exclaim "what do you look like?!?!" everytime they see you can get a bit tiring.

2 comments:

Lyle said...

Lol, don't be so hard on yourself! You don't dress conventionally, granted, but you still have a style that very few people would even attempt, let alone pull off properly. And that can subjectively be acceptable :)

Marina said...

Other people are looking at you and thinking- fucking hell, im so boring, I wish i had the guts to dress like that.
And anywho, shut up, u look good in uniform.
u spaz.
mehehehe.