Sunday 1 June 2008

Buttons and a Bear

I saw this photo of Claire and Tori, and thought I'd tell you all about how great those two are. Claire-bear is seriously never ever without a camera in her hand... She's a pro at giving me frights that make me leap vertically off beds, wet myself and shed my skin. No joke. She always seems to smile, and is the only one who won't get on my nerves when she talks in a baby voice. Tori on the other hand is my giggling physics partner, who owns and drives a button-mobile. One look at her in a physics lesson, and that would be it. Pickled onion sandwiches and a demented looking man shuffling across a grotesquely over-heated corridor in De La Salle.

Ah, I've got so many great memories of these two peas in a pod, that I shall surely miss them both like I'd miss the middle C key of my piano. (and that means a lot.)

No comments: